THE MONTHLY GOALS LINK-UP: June 2015 Goals
Although I didn’t get much done for my goals this month, I did do a LOT! With 30-Days of Blog for June, I am hoping I can get my stockings done.
I also have two baby gifts to finish, and I would really like to make myself a tank top before we are too far into the Summer as well. I will have to see where that might fit in.
I’ve also updated my method of showing completed items to be more clear.
- ADDED (Custom Order) – Baby Afghan Success!
- ADDED (Custom Order) – Second Baby Afghan Success!
- ADDED: Baby Gift #1 – This was the Strawberry Cocoon and Beanie Success!
- ADDED (Custom Order) – Baby Gift. Surprise gift to be posted at a later time. Success!
- ADDED: Baby Gift #2 – In progress.
- Finish writing
Cuffsand Monkey Patterns – Cuffs done. Monkey on hold till Fall. On Hold.
- Christmas Stockings for Family (4) – Not Started.
- Christmas Stockings
- Baby Gift #2
- Baby Gift #3
- Top for myself
July – Christmas Tree Skirt
August – Afghan Christmas Present #1
September – Afghan Christmas Present #2
October – Afghan Christmas Present #3
- Happypotamusses for Sephy and Greyson
- BONUS: Start Sweet 16 Afghan
- Sweet 16 Afghan
- Mitten Ornaments