Alright! I joined the Crochet Guild of America today! I’ll get my subscription to Crochet! magazine, and free entry to the 2011 Chain Link Conferences and Knit and Crochet Shows.
I really want to go to the conference in July in Minneapolis. I’m very excited about this!
Other benefits include: (With one-year membership.)
- Six mailed issues of Crochet! magazine with Chain Link newsletter inserted.
- Password to exclusive member online pages.
- Member message board and CGOA Now blog.
- Exclusive national e-retail discounts.
- Annual Chain Link conference – free show floor entry and member discounts on events.
- Discounts on professionally taught classes at annual conferences.
- Member fashion show at Chain Link.
- Members-only CGOA Design Contests.
- Discounts on any CGOA educational offerings.
- Link to free e-booklet of patterns from CGOA in member confirmation.
- Eligible to apply for Professional Crocheter status.
- Right to vote at CGOA Annual Meetings.
Stitched in Love,