I was so excited this fall when contacted about having my Three Cabled Boot Cuff pattern used in a class on crocheted cables! Each participant purchased their own patter, so I got multiple sales as a result. But the best part is this picture of everyone’s cuffs during the class. They all look wonderful and I’m so excited to see the pattern being used. I hope that everyone enjoyed!
I currently have 16 projects on my Evernote Crochet To-Do list. Sixteen! That doesn’t include all the things on my Crochet Ideas Pinterest Board that I would like to make.
Many of the projects on my actual To-Do list are Christmas Presents for next year. Well, I guess I mean this year. I have several afghans that I want to make and several projects for my family, including finally making Christmas stockings and a tree skirt for us. I think I may also end up adding a few projects to my list once we get moved into our new house because with all the hardwood floors we have we are going to need some spectacular area rugs. Of course, I want to crochet them. I totally wish I could quit my job and just crochet full-time. I also have a few patterns that I would like to write up that I want to fit in there somewhere.
But with working full-time and two kids, and trying to do all the remodeling on the new house, my crochet time is limited. I had a little more time when I was still pumping milk for my son at work and could multitask by using that time to crochet. But that’s done and for the most part now I only get to crochet over lunch. Once the kids are in bed at night all I want to do is to fall into bed myself!
So I’m going to join this link-up for goals and accountability. I’m going to go a step further though and tentatively plan out my projects for the rest of the year. The only thing is, I have no idea when I might receive an order for a finished product on Etsy so I’m going to have to go easy on myself. I think this plan is pretty ambitious. I’ve never really planned out what I intend to make for the year. I’ve always just had an idea in my head of the next few projects that I plan to do. I always feel like I’m trying to catch up with what I want to make!
- Finish The Granny Square Project
- Sephy’s Easter Sweater
- BONUS: Start Parasol
- BONUS: Write Boot Cuffs Pattern
- BONUS: Write Boots the Monkey Hat Pattern
- Finish writing Cuffs and Monkey Patterns
- Christmas Stockings for Family (4)
- Finish Christmas Stockings
- Christmas Tree Skirt
July – Finish Christmas Tree Skirt
August – Afghan Christmas Present #1
September – Afghan Christmas Present #2
October – Afghan Christmas Present #3
- Happypotamusses for Sephy and Greyson
- BONUS: Start Sweet 16 Afghan
- Finish Sweet 16 Afghan
- Mitten Ornaments
Now taking orders for boot cuffs at $20 a pair for the first 10 Facebook Fans only! FREE Shipping (Continental US.) Share with all your friends who want their own pair of custom, handmade boot cuffs!
- One size fits most – cuffs are 11.5 inches around unstretched and 6 inches long.
- You will be invoiced via Paypal (Don’t worry, you can pay on Paypal even if you don’t have an account.) Work will only be started after payment is received.
- Available colors include light brown (top left pic), white, black, dark brown. Other colors may also be possible, just ask!
- Cuffs will be made-to-order on a first-come-first-serve basis. It takes me 2-3 days to make a pair so if you want yours sooner than later, order now!
- I am only committing to 10 orders at this time. If I receive more than 10 orders I will let you know.
- PM me your orders now via Facebook with your color choice and email address for Paypal billing!
Happy 2015! Welcome to the new year. After last year, I am just exhausted. I feel like I could curl up in bed and sleep for 3 months!
Here is one of the gifts I was working on for Christmas gifts last month. My sister asked me for a pair last year, but it was just too close to Christmas when she did and I couldn’t get them done so I tried them out this year. It seems they’re even more popular now.
I did create the pattern for this and am working on putting it together. I made a pair for my sister-in-law and my niece too. I’m also working up a pair for my Mom right now too as she wanted a pair after seeing my sister’s. I would even like a pair, but I actually don’t own a pair of boots!
After I finish my Mom’s pair, it’s Granny Square time!