February 11, 2016 · 9:30 pm
I was so excited this fall when contacted about having my Three Cabled Boot Cuff pattern used in a class on crocheted cables! Each participant purchased their own patter, so I got multiple sales as a result. But the best part is this picture of everyone’s cuffs during the class. They all look wonderful and I’m so excited to see the pattern being used. I hope that everyone enjoyed!
January 14, 2015 · 6:32 pm
Now taking orders for boot cuffs at $20 a pair for the first 10 Facebook Fans only! FREE Shipping (Continental US.) Share with all your friends who want their own pair of custom, handmade boot cuffs!
- One size fits most – cuffs are 11.5 inches around unstretched and 6 inches long.
- You will be invoiced via Paypal (Don’t worry, you can pay on Paypal even if you don’t have an account.) Work will only be started after payment is received.
- Available colors include light brown (top left pic), white, black, dark brown. Other colors may also be possible, just ask!
- Cuffs will be made-to-order on a first-come-first-serve basis. It takes me 2-3 days to make a pair so if you want yours sooner than later, order now!
- I am only committing to 10 orders at this time. If I receive more than 10 orders I will let you know.
- PM me your orders now via Facebook with your color choice and email address for Paypal billing!
January 6, 2015 · 3:54 pm
Happy 2015! Welcome to the new year. After last year, I am just exhausted. I feel like I could curl up in bed and sleep for 3 months!
Here is one of the gifts I was working on for Christmas gifts last month. My sister asked me for a pair last year, but it was just too close to Christmas when she did and I couldn’t get them done so I tried them out this year. It seems they’re even more popular now.
I did create the pattern for this and am working on putting it together. I made a pair for my sister-in-law and my niece too. I’m also working up a pair for my Mom right now too as she wanted a pair after seeing my sister’s. I would even like a pair, but I actually don’t own a pair of boots!
After I finish my Mom’s pair, it’s Granny Square time!